Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advance drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Technical Sales Leader.
Reporting directly to the Director of Business development NDS. Provides sales leadership to Nabors NDUSA marketing team. Market technical data and performance data externally to the client. Promote Nabors NDS products and services. Provide sales efforts consistent with Nabors corporate guidelines to promote Wellbore Placement.
• Conduct marketing actives related to Nabors NDS products to operators
• Provide technical support to NDUSA marketing team
• Promote Nabors Wellbore Placement services to operators
• Ability to expand client base across multiple products and services within the Nabors Portfolio
• Ability to negotiate profitable deals
• Understanding of P&L on all Nabors associated services
• Ability to create value through the sales cycles for all Nabors products
• Ability to negotiate credit, downtime, and bids
• Capable of producing high volume sales
• Ability to work with operations team as well as marketing team
• Ability to work with all levels of management both internally and externally
• Establish key points of contact within clients offices throughout the hierarchy level
• Ability to fill operations management role as needed
• Be able to analyze data sets to look for opportunities to expands Nabors services
• Be able to read and understand complex downhole measurements
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum Associates Degree in Technical Discipline
• Minimum 5 Years' Experience in M/LWD Technology sales role
• Minimum 5 Years' sales and marketing experience
• Previous sales experience in a related field
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Ability to travel 50% of the time
• Strong strategic marketing skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Detailed understanding of M/LWD Down-hole tool technology
• Detailed understanding of Field operations related to M/LWD and Directional Drilling
• Detailed understanding of the sales cycle
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.