Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advance drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Warehouse Person.
Reporting directly to the NDS Asset and Logistics Manager in Houston, the Warehouse Person is accountable for assisting and ensuring all Wellbore Placement equipment needs are met and that all equipment commitments are delivered to job site.
• Complete Tool requests for Directional and MWD jobs in a timely manner.
• Complete daily assignments prescribed by Manager
• Complete work orders and directional tool preparation for upcoming jobs
• Assist NDS Coordinator in meeting the equipment requirements for the field.
• Responsible for tool inventory and providing monthly utilization report information.
• Report field equipment data as required by NDS management.
• Load / unload tools and equipment safely.
• Ensure all necessary computer work and or paperwork regarding equipment and tools is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensure safe working environment for employees and sub-contractors working in shop/yard area
• Work in accordance with NDS Safety procedures.
• Perform any additional duties assigned by management.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Competency with Microsoft office products with an emphasis on excel
• 1-2 Years of previous logistics, asset management or warehouse experience
• Knowledge of MWD and Directional Drilling equipment
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Ability to adapt promptly to changing conditions and priorities.
• Foster and maintain a professional attitude and teamwork concept with all fellow members in entire organization.
• Ability to work in a high stress team atmosphere
• Manual effort and performance of repetitive tasks
• Ability to travel and work at remote rig locations and other NDS Facilities
• Ability to travel to other NDS or Canrig maintenance Locations
• Extensive hours of standing (up to 12 hours)
• 24 hour/ on-call status
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.