Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Production Operator, Production Technologist
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Liaisons betwe en Asset Team and Completion engineers to plan and develop a
schedule to meet all well critical dates.
• Research use of brackish/non-potable water that can be utilized for frac design fluids.
• Assist in permitting wells for stimulation water supply and work with regulatory group
to provide monthly water usage.
• Maintains tabulation of weekly water usage from water meter readings.
• Attend weekly meeting with completions and Asset Team Leaders to pri orities the Frac
Schedule to meet leasehold requirements.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of expe rience.
• Provides more technical/functional support than ad ministrative support.
• Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications , terminology,
and procedures required of job function.
• Performs varied and more complex tas ks.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters .
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.