Skills: Piping Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are seeking a Cadworx Piping Designer for assignment in Portland, Oregon. The selected candidate will provide process design deliverables via AutoCAD and Cadworx, for large upcoming semiconductor facility retrofit projects.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
** Relocation assistance to Portland is not provided **
- Develop AutoCAD and Cadworx designs for process systems, to support the installation and/or modification of semiconductor projects
- Coordinate with Engineers and other designers to adopt designs to align with schedule, existing conditions and client requirements
- Input design information into client tracking databases and tools to coordinate design requirements with existing systems
- Support Engineers and designers in coordinating deliverable requirements and schedules of construction packages
- Review designs to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Coordinate spatial requirements for equipment and piping of process systems with other engineering disciplines
- Coordinate pipe routing and supports with trade contractors, pipe support engineers and client requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years Piping Design experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Cadworx
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/