Job Description We need a talented Deepwater Production Manager to deliver the yearly set targets from the approved Sabah Asset Business Plan which are related to Operations of Gumusut-Kakap Semi-Floating Production System (FPS) and Malikai Tensioned Leg Platform (TLP) facilities in the area of Health, Safety, Security, & Environment, Production, Operating Budgets, and Asset Integrity - with respect to performance and improvement in equipment reliability, plant uptime/availability and people development.
What's the role?
As a Deepwater Production Manager, you'll be tasked to deliver safe end-to-end execution of offshore activities in Simultaneous Operation (SIMOPs) during project execution and delivery phase, Turnaround or Pit Stop or Drilling activities; which includes provision of logistic and frontline support. You will also manage Frontline Operation contracts and agreements between Production Sharing Contract (PSC) parties to ensure business objectives are met.
More specific duties include:HSSE & Production:
- Accountable and support in the delivery of the annual HSSE Plan and effective implementation of this Plan & HSE-MS through compliance with Company and local regulatory HSSE procedures & regulations.
- Deliver (or exceed) the agreed yearly production/GHG targets and best in class unplanned deferment performance.
- Deliver functional asset integrity performance such as equipment reliability, zero Tier 1/2 LOPC and achieve 98% or above safety critical PM compliance.
- Execution of disciplined, data-based inspection/maintenance process and F-SOS using recognized global processes, specifically Asset Management System (AMS) especially in Ensure Safe Production (ESP), Maintenance Execution (ME), Manage Equipment Care (MEC), Turnaround (TA), Managing Threats and Opportunity (MTO) etc. ensuring minimum requirements.
- Manage MoC (Management of Change) and deviation to ALARP
- Lead Production Interruption Response (PIR) team to recover shortfall in production due to prolonged facilities downtime impacting short term production demands
Direct involvement in Budgets and Cost Reduction Initiatives, Agreements and Contracts, and Interface Management (JV partners, Petronas and other external stakeholdersOperation Readiness for Brown/Green field ProjectsCompany Description
- Manage SIMOPS type activities, conducting risk assessment/HAZID and preparation of required documentation to conduct these activities in tandem safely
- Pit Stop and Turnaround planning - activities prioritization, communication protocols and safe/flawless execution of pit stop / turnaround.
- Manage and prioritize activities in line with the short-term production forecast
Shell is a global leader in power, energy, and gas technology and is working to meet increasing energy demand and supply challenges by delivering smarter products and cleaner energy, infrastructure, and by developing new energy sources while addressing the impact on the environment. Malaysia is one of Shell's heartlands. The history of Royal Dutch Shell in Malaysia started more than 125 years. Today, Shell maintains a strong multi-faceted presence in the country through our longer-term investments, innovation-sharing, and impact to local communities. We helped pioneer Malaysia's oil and gas industry and fuelled its growth. We discovered Malaysia's first oil onshore, then took the industry offshore, and most recently into the technically-challenging depths of Deepwater. Shell's strong retail network fuels the journeys of millions of Malaysian motorists every day. In fact, Shell is even able to offer one of the most differentiated fuel and lubricant products, some of which were pioneered right here in the country. We fuelled the ambitions of Malaysians: whether the generations of retail business partners; thousands of Shell scholars over the years; young entrepreneurs from our LiveWire programme; or Shell staff and alumni who are Malaysian luminaries today. Shell continues to be one of the top employers in Malaysia with thousands employed in our upstream, midstream and downstream businesses, as well as in our service and support functions.Requirements What we need from you
aturally, we see you as a good team player and communicator, dynamic and self-driven, with a passion for leadership and business operations. Alongside your broad understanding of the field, we're keen to hear from men and women with as much of the following on your CV:
- With at least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Seasoned individual in the field of Operations / Maintenance / Engineering in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of Operations business along with extensive experience in Deep Water offshore production & maintenance operations, as well as experience in engineering design/projects.
- BTEC Level 4 Advanced Diploma in OIM Competency is an advantage
- Certified Competent in Major Emergency Management (MEM) is an advantage
- Ability to interface and spread influence in managing functional service partners and JV partners.
- Experience in cost leadership, team leadership, and people management.
- Knowledge in long term strategic planning and asset management
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.