Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This position is responsible for supporting the effective operation of the end-to-end Global HRSS operating model. It will serve as a champion for quality HR service delivery efforts, raise HRSS Team expertise, facilitate change management and partner with various functional teams on resolution of any identified gaps and/or issues.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
Service Delivery/Customer Experience:
- Educate and inform customers and stakeholders on HRSS procedures/workflow processes ensuring comprehensive documentation to support sourcing and change requests
- Ensure superior controls and strict compliance adherence, including data privacy and protection
- Collaborate, research and provide response to support HR audits globally
- Complete annual reporting requirements (ie. 10K for HSE, EEOC data, etc.)
- Provide adhoc and scheduled HR Service Now and/or Oracle HR related reports to various HR sources and enterprise partners
- Investigate data errors, identify root cause and provide risk/issue tracking and resolution, escalating as necessary
- Purge employment records as per retention terms, when required
- Report metrics and key performance indicators
- Maintain and report HR Dashboard via APEX tool
- Monitor and recommend opportunities for continuous operational improvement
- QA/QC of HRSS Cases, as needed
HR Project Management:
- Work on HR IT projects (ie. FAST CAR, HR Apex, New BU creation, etc.) by providing business context for HRSS initiatives and support change management and communications to ensure implementations are successfully executed
- HRSS focal point and liaison for Oracle HCM/HR Service Now changes/enhancements (ie. set ups, new fields, new locations, new jobs codes, etc.) and to coordinate UAT testing
- Attend RFC meetings with IT to review and close HRIT tickets opened by HR
- Attend weekly RAIL meetings to identify HRSS assistance required for new projects/contracts
- Review HR enhancement log with HRSS Team to identify status and priority
Position Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 8-10 years diverse experience working on HR related operational projects, preferably global
- A Bachelor's degree or relevant significant work experience.
- Strong MS Office knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of HR Service Now and Oracle HCM preferred
- Strong communication skills to deal with all levels of the organization and handling issue resolutions
- Proven process and project management skills, including attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
The physical demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk, stoop, kneel, carry, push/pull and use repetitive wrist and hand movements. The employee may be required to lift and/or move objects of up to 25 pounds. Hearing, seeing ability of rapid mental coordination. It is required to be mentally alert for entire regular shift.
This position will typically work in a climate controlled building in the corporate office of Parker Drilling.
* Ensure that personal behaviors and work practices are in line with Company safety standards.
* Responsible for safety of self and others in the vicinity to include, but not limited to, employees, vendors and guests.
* Provide visible leadership engagement, be aware of housekeeping and take additional safety precautions to ensure no one is put at risk.
* Do not take short cuts or unnecessary risks and actively work with others to ensure they take due care and do not put themselves or others at risk.
* Ensure all incidents are reported and appropriately investigated in accordance with Company procedure.
* As needed, seek advice from HSE representative.
Parker Drilling is a global drilling company providing drilling services, project management and rental tools to the energy industry. Parker’s primary business segment is drilling services with 38 rigs in international locations and 19 rigs in the United States Gulf of Mexico.
The Company’s international rig fleet consists of barge rigs and related operations in the Caspian Sea, Nigeria and Mexico, as well as land rigs and related operations in a total of 15 countries. Parker’s U.S. rig fleet operates in the transition zone of the Gulf of Mexico.
Founded in 1934, the Company moved it headquarters to Houston, Texas from Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 2001. Customers include major, independent and national oil and gas companies. Quail Tools has four U.S. locations where it is a leading provider of specialized rental equipment for drilling and workover operations. Office and yard locations include New Iberia, Louisiana; Victoria and Odessa, Texas; and Evanston, Wyoming.