We are currently looking for a Telecommunication Tower Rigger to be deployed to one of our clients in Libya. Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya. This job will be site based.
The ideal candidate shall have proven related industry experience and is hard working individual with a head for heights.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Minimum 5 years experience with telecommunication tower erection, antenna and transmission line systems and installation on towers, roof-tops and other structures.
• Working knowledge of all installation practices;
• Comfortable working at heights;
• Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations as well as fall protection practices and procedures;
• Able to read blue print and assembly/installation drawings;
• An excellent appreciation of safety, discipline and hard work;
• Familiarity with winch, rope and block hoisting;
• Physically able to perform all aspects of jobs, including climbing ladders and towers and working on rooftop sites;
• Able to work in all weather conditions, travel extensively, and work long hours where required;
• Technical ability with either a computer and or telecom background would be desirable;
• Work well with a team;
• Good communication and organizational skills;
• Able to learn quickly and follow instructions carefully;
• Could drive and must hold a driver's license.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Installing new guyed towers, self-support towers, monopoles, tripoles, custom designed towers, clock towers etc. from ground to completion of various heights including supporting structures for services and lines like waveguide bridges, cable trays, underground cable route using designed conduits etc.;
• Installation of equipment, antennas, lines and accessories on existing and new towers;
• Installing and maintaining various associated hardware and equipment related to antennas, transmission lines, tower lighting and grounding systems;
• Follow established safety, engineering and operational processes and guidelines in all installation and maintenance activities;
• Interact effectively and productively with company's technical operations/maintenance group as well as other installation technicians;
• Maintain and care for all issued tools, equipment and components;
• Perform all general ground duties associated with tower construction and equipment shelter;
• Knowledge of tower maintenance process and maintaining respective codes;
• Various other duties as required by the scope of each project
• Reliability is key to the establishment and must be followed in all procedural steps of the company;
• Adherence to safety standards is critical;
• Ability to work safely and independently in a variety of conditions and with minimum supervision.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 42 Days Work /21 Days Leave including travel days
• 10 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical Cover
• Accident Cover
• Board & Lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client
• Single Status
If you are interested and think that you have the right experience, please apply by pressing on the APPLY NOW button below.