Skills: Gas Plant Operations, Refinery / Plant Operator
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Three Rivers, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for Plant Operator in Three Rivers, TX
- This position is responsible for the blending and manufacturing of finished products including; quality tests of finished products, proper documentation, packaging of finished products to either tank/tote/drum/pail, stocking finished product in the stock location, and maintaining awareness of environmental and health safety.
- This position will also coordinate the shipping and receiving of finished products and raw materials including; maintaining quality control and documentation of products received, understanding D.O.T. regulations for shipping products, and creating proper paperwork and load materials on the truck according to D.O.T. regulations.
- Responsible the loading and unloading of trailers and chemicals.
- Train new plant operators on their job responsibilities, functions, procedures, and safety. Organize products and maintain the cleanliness of the facility and yard by keeping it free from dirt and debris.
- Acts as a primary link for communication between the plant operators and management and monitors inventory control measures.
- This includes bringing any issues to the attention of management. Participates in the on-call rotation for all after hour deliveries and receives additional compensation for on- call hours.
- Requires 0 to 2 years of experience and HS diploma/GED.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
SGF US Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.