Skills: Logistics Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our Client is looking for a Customs Compliance Manager, UK, location in Aberdeen
The main purpose of the position is to oversee, ensure control of & advise all client facilities in respect of compliance with HMRC, BEIS and any other statutory regulations as well as company policy.
- Previous Oil field, Logistics and/or Trade Compliance experience
- Trade-related/cross-border experience relating to UK.
- Able to develop and lead others in a team environment
- Must have good organization skills and be able to work within strict deadlines.
- UK Trade Compliance experience - emphasis on Oil and Gas Service Industry
- Must be accurate, with an eye for detail and have good communication skills
- Strong Quality Assurance experience - with a focus on Oil and Gas Service Industry
- Hands-on experience in a leadership role driving a culture of change and continuous improvement
- Be product, process and systems technically oriented.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple concurrent tasks
Qualifications/ Training Required
- Must possess a good level of general education of at least Higher level in Mathematics and English
- Good keyboard and computer skills
- Clean Driving License
- Flexibility to suit operational requirements
Experience / Knowledge Required
- Prior working experience of HMRC Procedures and Regulations
- Prior working experience of Logistics Processes and Procedures
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as an ability to work unsupervised
- The initiative to resolve and advise on Logistics & Trade Compliance related issues
- Demonstrable previous experience in Trade Compliance or related field
- Engineering/Technical or Logistics experience
- Law degree and/or Customs brokerage license a plus