Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Zanesville, Ohio, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Depending on the job location, lodging, and rotating schedule may be provided.
- Under supervision, delivers Product Service Line (PSL) equipment to wellsite
- Provides proppant handling services, manifolding rig-up and tanks measurement during the job
- Learns basic operations to include but not limited to:
- Performing pre/post job equipment inspections
- Performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures
- Operating support equipment (i.e., proppant handling, Fluid Tanks, suction manifolding, treating lines, etc.)
- Learn and adheres to Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and service quality protocols and guidelines
- Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service
- Assists in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for the next job
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes
- Completes training as required following the Company's learning development system and processes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-6 months experience as Operator Assistant I - Frac/Acid or 1 year of related work experience in oilfield services
- Class A CDL licensure and must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
- Completion of Operator Assistant I - Frac/Acid competencies, or similar level of competence from previous industry experience
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Able to communicate effectively with others
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days, and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effective working relationship with other employees
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
- Ability to earn Retention bonus as you progress up to Service Operator
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
4999 East Pointe Drive, Zanesville, Ohio, 43701, United States
Requisition Number: 70401
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.