We required Methanol Plant Panel Operators to work for our Clients Methanol Plants. Our client is a major Oil and Gas Production Company in Libya.
Candidates should fulfil the below requirements:
• Fluent in English language (spoken and written) is essential.
• Experience in working as panel operator in Petrochemical plants ( preferable Methanol Plants ).
• The control room is a pneumatic system.
• Start up , shut down & trouble shooting the plant equipment, this will include but not limited to the following:
i. Cooling water system.
ii. Instrument Air System.
iii. FD & ID fans.
iv. Oil Pumps.
v. Top firing Steam Reforming Catalyst.
vii. Steam Generation.
viii. Waste heat recovery system.
ix. Crude Methanol Unit ( Topping column, Refining Column, Reflux drum etc.. )
• Adhere to shift supervisor instruction.
• Obey company safety rolls and regulation.
• Any other requirement for the benefit of the plant operations.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave
• 12 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical Cover
• Accident Cover
• Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client
• Single Status
If you are interested and think that you have the right experience, please apply by pressing on the APPLY NOW button below.