Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Other Skills: Pipe Stress
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are seeking a Pipe Stress Engineer for assignment in Portland, Oregon. The selected candidate will determine pipe stresses on metal and plastic piping using automated tools and visual analysis.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
** This position requires proficiency in Caesar II or Autopipe **
- Determine pipe stresses on metal and plastic piping using automated tools and visual analysis
- Generate pipe stress summary deliverables using standard software
- Work with multidiscipline team to plan work and provide design within schedule and budget
- Select pipe supports for metal and plastic piping from catalog supports and designed engineered supports when required
- Work with the piping and structural team members to suggest variations to the piping design to reduce pipe stress loads
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Structural Engineering
- 5+ years of experience using Pipe Stress software (Caesar II or Autopipe)
- Proficient in ASME B31.3, selecting catalog supports and designing new pipe supports
- Ideal candidate will have Autopipe and Navisworks skills and be knowledgeable in plastic piping
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/