Other Skills: Methanol Plants, Supervision
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
On behalf of our Client we are recruiting for Methanol Plants Shift Supervisors to work in two Methanol Plants with a capacity of 1,000 MT/Day each.
Candidates should fulfil the following requirements:
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written) is essential.
- Experience in working as supervisor in Petrochemical plants ( Preferable Methanol Plants ).
- Qualified enough to carry out following duties:
- Issuing operational instruction and distributing work and tasks to plant operators.
- Trouble shooting plant problems & emergencies.
- Adhere to safety rolls and regulations.
- Monitoring and adjusting plant conditions and parameters by issuing clear instruction to plant operators (writing & verbal).
- Adhere to Managers Instruction.
- Follow up training programs for plant operators.
- Preparing of yearly evaluation reports for plant operators.
- Maintaining time keeping for plant operators.
- Dealing with maintenance work through work permits.
- Preparing work request for plant equipment malfunctioning.
- Any other requirement for the benefit of the plant operations.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave
• 12 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical Cover
• Accident Cover
• Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client
• Single Status
If you are interested and think that you have the right experience, please apply by pressing on the APPLY NOW button below