Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Scopus, a subsidiary of WorleyParsons are currently looking to recruit a Senior Land Surveyor for a duration of 6 months - please note this is an ad hoc role, you will be part of a pool and required to go travel to site at short notice.
To effectively carry out topographic and engineering Surveys, including setting out for Scopus Engineering Ltd. Processing of data and preparation of deliverables To liaise with clients in respect to all technical aspects and deliver optimum solutions and exceed expectations Ensure all scopes of work are implemented in compliance with pertinent Scopus Engineering Ltd and client management systems
- Attend pre-contract planning / mobilisation brief with the Survey Manager / Client and ensure that the Scope of Work and contract deliverables is fully understood.
- Liaising with clients & supervisors involved in projects Preparation of cost estimates
- Planning and efficiently organising work in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Carry out the Survey in accordance with Scopus Engineering Ltd
- HSEQ Management System procedures Leading team of land surveyors on large scale projects
- Preparing & Checking of drawings and 3D models Preparing survey reports as required
- Proven years experience in land/engineering surveying Suitable engineering/surveying degree
- Experience in surveys for overhead power lines preferable
- Understanding of all aspects of surveying with particular focus on health and safety
- Proficient use of CAD packages (LSS)
- Proficient use of Leica total stations & Leica GNSS systems CSCS card
- Full driving license Prepared to travel for work