Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. Chevron explores, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power; and develops future energy resources. Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity.
The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position of Specialist, Staffing and Talent Acquisition. Successful candidates will join the Human Resources Shared Services Center, which is initiating operations in Buenos Aires in 2019. The Human Resources Shared Services Center will be part of a successful multifunction service center with a workforce of more than 500 employees, that delivers business services and solutions across the globe since 2006.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Partners and collaborates with HR and the business to understand their business strategy and talent requirements.
• Develops and implements short and long-term hiring strategies to support business plans.
• Counsels management in the use of Chevron's internal and external talent acquisition processes. Proactively reviews market and hiring trends and assess its impact to the business unit's hiring.
• Leverages Workday and advanced recruiting and sourcing techniques to identify top talent and achieve lowest cost per hire.
• Facilitates the end-to-end talent acquisition process to ensure a positive experience for the applicants.
• Partners and guides hiring managers negotiations to verbal acceptance of offer by the candidate.
• Identify trends and opportunity areas to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Required experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor´s degree in Human Resources, Psychology Business Administration or related careers.
• 5+ years of experience in HR preferably Staffing and Talent Acquisition. Regional or global experience is preferred.
• Strong critical thinking, organizational skills and project management capability.
• Experience in working with HR Information Systems, preferably Workday and Service Now
• Must be highly proficient in English.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment.
• Teamwork and customer service skills.
• Open to work on a flexible time, as needed.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new operation, getting involved in a new project and living the energetic and challenging environment of a startup! The company offers a competitive base pay, annual variable compensation, work from home program, family health premium plan, supplemental life insurance, day care subsidy, English lessons and Educational Assistance Program.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.