Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
Provide a planning service to cover all on/ offshore inspection activities, in association with Oceaneering's engineering support service and client companies.
- Ensure effective planning for all inspection activities i.e. Pressure Systems, Pipelines and Structures
- Develop inspection plans to align with the integrated inspection strategies
- Align the Maintenance Management System (MMS) data set to ensure that the inspection Planned Maintenance (PMs) and Work Orders (WOs) are scheduled appropriately and monitored
- Engage with Oceaneering Project team to ensure relevant gate criteria are met
- Liaise with the Client's Planning Department to update all gate compliance
- Liaise with the Client's Planning Department to ensure all other services (involved with inspection activities) are scheduled into the offshore planning process to satisfy gate compliance
- Take responsibility for updating scheduled start and finish dates within MMS to coincide with planned inspection visits
- Monitor and update integrated inspections on a weekly basis for discussion with Client Integrity team
- Work closely with Oceaneering Inspection Engineers and Engineering Assistants to ensure full visibility of planned and completed works
- Endeavour to develop innovative solutions, in order to optimise project efficiency and differentiate Oceaneering from its competitors
- Attend technical and operational meetings as required
- Ensure Operations Managers/ Team Leaders approve or are informed (as specified by the Operations Group) of all external communications relating to their projects
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities
- Base qualification in engineering, database systems or equivalent (E)
- Microsoft Project Training Cert (P)
- ECITB Project Management or equivalent (P)
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- 3 years experience in Project Planning within the engineering arena (E)
- Experience in inspection/ integrity arena (P)
- Familiarity with ACET or other databases and other discipline specific software (E)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- MMS Systems (MAXIMO, SAP etc.)
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving (E)
- Good communicator both written and verbal (E)
- Good client or support contractor relationship skills at various levels of seniority or diverse cultures (E)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.