Targa Resources is a growth-oriented provider of midstream services and is one of the largest independent midstream energy companies in North America, with assets in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, North Dakota, Louisiana, and California. Targa owns, operates, acquires, and develops a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. We encourage your interest in joining our team and pursuing the many opportunities we have at Targa.
Targa is currently seeking a Procurement Administrator for our office located in Eunice, NM.
The Procurement Administrator is responsible for the daily operations of the procurement processes. This includes creating requisitions in Oracle Financials Cloud (OFC) on behalf of requestors, receiving physical BOL (Bill of Lading)/receipts and entering them into OFC, reconciling problem invoices and match exceptions, initiating change requests as required, ensuring all invoices assigned to them are correct and complete, and reconciling P-card purchases. Job Responsibilities
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Reviews and processes requisitions, including high volume and/or medium-high complexity requisitions
- Verifies requisitions for accuracy, collaborating with Supervisors, Managers Engineers and material/ services requestors
- Ensures invoices assigned to them in the HUB INBOX are properly coded (if not on a PO) and ensures that the Requisition/receipts are properly set up in OFC before flagging as NEEDS REVALIDATION
- Monitors system approvals for new requisitions to ensure timely processing of requests in OFC
- Keeps requestor informed of status, delivery, and price changes
- Receives BOL/receipts and enters them into OFC
- Identifies and resolves past-due POs, match exceptions, pricing and freight charge discrepancies, and invoice issues
- Initiates change requests as required and reconciles P-card purchases
- Prepare and submit incoming purchase orders
- Process departmental invoices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, and vendors.
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions.
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and reliable attendance
- 1-2 years Midstream Procurement/Administrative experience, preferred
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Targa Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers/careers-overview