Skills: Project Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking a Formwork & Shoring Professional with specific experience working large industrial construction and/or plant experience with a growing project services and solutions organization based in Houston, TX.
The Formwork & Shoring Project Manager is responsible for:
- Providing project management support during all phases of Formwork & Shoring for nationwide projects
- Help facilitate long term improvements in the procurement and management of formwork & shoring project capabilities
- Assist engineers and clients to understand project needs and develop optimal project solutions
- Develop and maintain project pipeline and material forecast
- Prepare resource pipeline for all aspects of project: Engineering, Assembly, Material, and Site Supervision
- Coordinate all internal communication between all departments to ensure project schedule is achieved
- Work closely with engineering team on all aspects of design and material requirements.
- Coordinate and support site supervisors during initial project set-up
- Troubleshoot any problems with site supervisor and engineering team and coordinate fix
- Work with all departments to maintain schedule, identify problems, and develop long-term solutions, processes and procedures to ensure continued improvement in ability to successfully manage large / complex projects
- Bachelor's in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years engineering experience in formwork/scaffolding sector
- 5 - 7+ years of hands-on experience in scaffolding management, with proven project management experience in any industrial construction and/or plant environment preferred
- Proven success in the management of construction projects, demonstrating outstanding customer service and material management
- Practical jobsite experience in the use of formwork and scaffolding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Strong character and professional ethics, open and trustworthy, and self-starter, driven by challenge and achieving results
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/