Skills: Logistics Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mexico
We are currently recruiting a FFW & Custom Specialist for our activities in Mexico to manage, coordinate and supervise all aspects of Freight Forwarding, Customs Clearance and Expediting Services for Company procured materials and equipment. Liaise with Customs, Border Control and other Governmental Authorities.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Ensuring materials and equipment are delivered to and customs cleared at their final destination with efficiency and in a time frame that meets the User requirement;
• Controlling the shipping documents (i.e., packing list, invoice, certificate of origin, transport document such as BL/AWB);
• Managing Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearance contracts;
• Maintaining and improving the relationship with applicable Governmental Authorities;
• Liaising with User Departments of Eni Mexico to prioritize shipments;
• Managing and controlling the expenditure against Freight Forwarding & Customs Clearance contracts to ensure the Company obtains the best value for the services provided without jeopardizing User requirements
• Coordinating FFW & Custom activities in order to improve efficiency of the Logistics processes;
• Assist, when and where required, in operational Shipping and clearance activities: i.e. large movements that required in-depth control and coordination and which necessitates extraordinary amounts of dedicated time;
• Managing of FFW, Custom and Expediting personnel in Eni Mexico;
• Providing support during periods of peak activities and / or Special Projects
Permanent, local (non-expatriate), residential.
• Full knowledge of FF&CC Services contracts and related issues
• Spanish and English verbal and writing skills
• Versatile in problem-solving and able to identify areas for improvement
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work under pressure in an environment, which expects the highest levels of customer service, confidentiality and ethical behaviour.
• Knowledge of HSE issues related to operations requirements for material handling, transportation, warehouse and pipe yard.
• Good knowledge of planning and budgeting techniques
• Good knowledge of contract management activities
• Good knowledge of the main computer systems and software to manage logistics activities
• Engineering degree.
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Oil and Gas Projects, related to Freight Forwarding, Customs and Expediting
• Previous experience working worldwide with coordination and supervisory