Skills: Contracts Administration
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mexico
We are currently recruiting a Contract Administrator for our activities in Mexico to coordinate, maintain and manage contract terms and conditions for the services of production operations of Eni in Area-1 Facilities (offshore & onshore). The Contract should conducted in safe manner in order to maximizing field production efficiency while optimizing the total maintenance cost (production downtime, spare parts, man power, etc) and meet daily production targets whilst complying with company guidelines and legal requirements (HSE, Asset Integrity, etc).
The Key responsibilities are:
• Provide specialist support in the drafting of contracts within defined procedures and established plans.
• Provide support for the definition of contractual strategy to be used on the basis of operational needs.
• Ensure the completion of activities for the procurement of goods and services, keeping up to date on product specifications and market.
• Ensuring Contract activities are carried out in compliance with all relevant Company procedures and legal requirements.
• Handling of post contract administration including reviewing and responding the requests for variations and claims.
• Dealing with problems and issues arising in connection with the execution of purchase orders and working contract.
• Providing the economic and procurement related expertise to the technical units (Production, Maintenance and Operations) for improved coordination and reduction of the conflicts between inter functional activities.
• Liaison between Company and Contractor to resolve all the issues related to commercial aspects of the contract.
• Advice Operation Manager and his subordinates, as well as Procurement Manager on commercial impacts in terms of changes in costs and technical variations.
• Prepares systematic reporting related to the Contract Administration and provides continuous feedback on Contractor performance.
• Processing requisitions for material and services to meet cost, quantity and quality requirements all in accordance with Company Procurement Policies & Procedures.
• Preparing and evaluate pre-qualifications and contract tender package.
• Managing all aspects of the contracting activities with careful supervision, control and direction of the Contractor.
• Conducting commercial evaluations and finalize all contractual terms and conditions to award Contracts for Goods and services of high value and complexity.
• Conceive, develop and deliver techniques, practices and procedures for contract formation and administration in a manner that best protects company interest.
• Responsible for contract change management and perform and/or review contract payment and inventory audits.
• Interaction with the professional services and accounting team, as required ensuring the accuracy and validity of contract information.
• Pro-actively ensure that the contract renewals are initiated in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with finance staff to ensure proper billing and collection of contractual revenue.
Permanent, local (non-expatriate), residential.
• Knowledge on suppliers' products and markets.
• Knowledge of suppliers' quality management processes.
• Knowledge of Procurement process basis.
• Knowledgeable and familiar with international contractual format.
• Knowledge of Commodity markets and price trends, various grades, qualities, and varieties of materials, supplies, and equipment.
• Knowledge of economics, cost analysis and purchase pricing financial evaluations, cost estimating, budgeting, etc.
• Knowledge of legal aspects of contract management, civil law and contractual requirements, tech specs and standards, HSE rules and procedures, safety at work sites, agreement in general.
• Engineering degree (preferred), Secondary Technical Level Education.
• Fluent in written and spoken English