Skills: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mexico
We are currently recruiting a Process and flow assurance engineer for our activities in Mexico to develop high value HC processing optimization program in order to maximize the asset production assuring the application of the highest standards of asset integrity, safety and environmental protection.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Ensure the overall efficiency of HC process as per design.
• Liaise and supervise with Eni representatives on site the correct HC process production leading towards optimization in terms of technology, time of implementation and cost efficiency.
• Identify, create and adopt the appropriate engineering discipline standards with the aim of production optimization by individuating eventual process/facilities bottlenecks, flow assurance, etc.
• Able to prepare debottlenecking and flow assurance study feasibilities
• Identify and assess new technologies and systems to facilitate improvements and operability of the process systems for large scale field development projects
• Undertake technical integrity and HSE review and audits
• Participate in process safety management, including hazard identification and HAZOP activities
• Produce and keep updated the project Basis of Design and Statement of Requirements
• For selected development scheme verifying the production block diagram, PFD's, heat, mass balances and process reports
• Lead and direct specialists and engineering contractor studies related to bottlenecking and flow assurance issues
Permanent, local (non-expatriate), residential.
• Basics of Petroleum Engineering knowledge.
• Advanced Excel knowledge.
• Engineering knowledge in the specialist activity.
• Sound knowledge in plant design, HC production process, water injection plants design, debottlenecking, revamping and upgrading plants, plant construction.
• Sound knowledge on production system design, oil and gas process facilities, production system engineering.
• Strong knowledge on process design, process simulation, process review, oil and gas process treatment, upstream process, etc.
• Organization Processes: Internal Standard.
• Supports and technologies: ISO Standards, Technical requirements and Standards.
• Compliance: Local/National and International Standard and Codes.
• Economics General, Cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
• Chemical or Process Engineering Degree.
• At least 5 years of Oil & Gas industry experience, with 3 years and proven track records in HC processing studies and process simulation.
• Good knowledge of Production Operation and pipeline management.
• Fluent written and spoken English.