Skills: Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mexico
We are currently recruiting an Instrument Equipment Specialist for our activities in Mexico, to ensure that all the Offshore & Onshore asset are operating within design limits and that any abnormalities are communicated and assessed immediately.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Guarantee the prompt, safe and environment respecting execution of all Maintenance activities in line with OEM manual.
• Managing discipline technicians and vendor personnel.
• Guaranty material and spare parts availability.
• Make proper daily check plan to keep equipment in good and safe condition.
• Study existing equipment to find opportunity to improve equipment efficiency.
• Diagnosing breakdown problems to reduce the downtime.
• Ensure that all instruments , control systems, electronic and pneumatic devices, pneumatic valves, Safety valves etc. runs smoothly and reliably
• Create maintenance procedure
• Create or update datasheet
• Manage stocks of supplies submit purchase request
• Manage of equipment´s archives and drawing management
• Respect of all safety and environment protection procedure and carrying out quality inspections on jobs.
• To monitor performance of external O&M contractors in the delivery of scopes of work and improvement of HSE performance
Permanent, local (non-expatriate), residential.
• Good knowledge on electronic instruments and tools (hard communicator) to set up or diagnosis all instrument devices.
• Ability to use hard communicator.
• Good competences in automation (read and understand flow chart and cause & effect).
• Good knowledge and experience in control system, PLC , DCS , SCADA etc.
• Experience in pneumatic devices, safety and pneumatic valves.
• Extensive experience and exposure to root cause analysis and troubleshooting of instrument with state of the art diagnostic techniques.
• Good knowledge of oil & gas process.
• Basic Knowledge of Process Control and mechanic / Electrical.
• Electronic Engineering Degree or equivalent.
• 5 years of Oil & Gas Industry or Petrochemicals plant experience in maintenance.
• Experience in Pneumatic device.
• Experience in process control systems and safety systems.