Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mexico
We are currently recruiting an Electrical Equipment Specialist for our activities in Mexico, to comply with requirements of the Safety, Health and Environmental laws of Mexico and to obey the corporate policy of ENI Mexico on Safety, Health and Environment, and to practice ENI Mexico Safety Systems.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Reporting to the Maintenance Coordinator, the Electric Specialist has to ensuring that all the Offshore & Onshore asset are operating within design limits and that any abnormalities are communicated and assessed immediately.
• Specialist to guarantee the prompt, safe and environment respecting execution of all Maintenance activities in line with OEM manual.
• Managing discipline technicians and vendor personnel.
• Guaranty material and spare parts availability.
• Make proper daily check plan to keep equipment in good and safe condition.
• Study existing equipment to find opportunity to improve equipment efficiency.
• Diagnosing breakdown problems to reduce the downtime.
• Ensure that all electrical devices, power network, control systems, cathodic protection, lighting arrestors, etc. runs smoothly and reliably
• Create maintenance procedure
• Create or update datasheet
• Manage stocks of supplies submit purchase request
• Manage of equipment´s archives and drawing management
• Respect of all safety and environment protection procedure and carrying out quality inspections on jobs
• To monitor performance of external O&M contractors in the delivery of scopes of work and improvement of HSE performance.
Permanent, local (non-expatriate), residential.
• Good knowledge on electric device and tools to set up or diagnosis all electric devices
• High level of competence in electric device as motors, transformers, cathodic protection system, lightning arrester system, measurement of grounding, power network, etc.
• Good competences and certificate for several voltages: low, medium and high
• Good knowledge on classification areas
• Good competences on analysis electric circuit from single line diagram
• Good competence in automation ( read and understand flow chart and cause effect )
• Good knowledge and experience in ECS (electric control system), and power control.
• Extensive experience and exposure to root cause analysis and troubleshooting of electric with state of the art diagnostic techniques.
• Good knowledge of oil & gas process
• Diploma in Electric or Electro-technic Engineering or equivalent
• Certification for operation in substation in low, medium and high voltage
• Fluency in written and spoken English.