Our client is looking for a Workplace Assessor - Processing Hydrocarbons for ADHOC offshore trips, over a period of 6 months, located offshore (North Sea)
- Induct candidates, explaining the assessment process to them and preparing them for assessment
- Draw up and agree assessment plans with candidates
- Conduct assessment in accordance with good assessment practise
- Judge candidates' evidence, ensuring validity, authenticity, reliability, currency and sufficiency and make assessment decisions based on all the available evidence against the requirements of the standard in use
- Provide constructive and motivational feedback promptly as agreed
- Record assessment decisions accurately on appropriate documentation
- Review candidate progress and provide support and encouragement during the learning process
- Actively work with other Assessors and Internal Verifiers, attending and participating in standardisation meetings as necessary
- Complete assessment documentation for candidates' progress recording
- Ensure compliance with company requirement for maintaining continuing professional development
- Assessors must hold SQA D32/D33, A1 or 9Di qualification or OPITO Competence Assessor award.
- Verifiers must hold SQA D34, V1 or L&D11 qualification or OPITO Internal Verifier award.
- Holders of the D32/33 and/or 34 should be able to provide evidence of Continuing Professional Development activity in assessment methodology and practises.
- Assessor/Verifiers should have demonstrable experience in their specialist area, and hold valid and up to date technical discipline certification. In addition they should have previous experience in conducting workplace assessments, preferably within the oil and gas industry.