Skills: Materials Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mexico
We are currently recruiting a Materials Management Supervisor for our activities in Mexico, to enforce a proper physical and accounting material management process thus ensuring material availability in terms of quantity, quality and timing granting in the meantime a correct cost allocation
To manage all material related issues (Receipt, Storage, Quarantine, etc.) assuring safe and efficient material storage, effective inbound and outbound operations according to the Company procedures and the accuracy of stock levels reports.
The Key Responsibilities are:
• Supporting the Material Coordinator in accomplishing his tasks relevant to Material Management
• Coordinating the materials management workflow in Company's storage location (Dos Bocas) ensuring proper tracking and preservation of all equipment and materials.
• Making arrangements for having material, supplies and equipment delivered to the supply base (Dos Bocas and Ciudad del Carmen) performing the necessary administrative functions, paperwork and other details to accomplish such transportation.
• Ensuring that all coded (according to Company's Procedures) and direct use materials transfer from/to Locations or Contractors are correctly supported by all documentation duly filled and authorized.
• Managing all inventory control functions including cycle counts of coded items, inventory procedures and training, user department requests and record keeping.
• Regularly pro-actively interfacing with user department and site personnel to facilitate the delivery of requested materials.
• Ensuring all Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) are well documented by suppliers in compliance with Company HSE procedures and local regulation.
• Promoting safety culture and ensure that all HSE&Q requirements related to materials handling and storage are fully understood and met.
• Strictly applying Company procedures for material handling (i.e Lifting operations, etc) and transportation.
• Ensuring that all Materials Management activities performed are auditable in compliance with Company policies and procedures and legislation in order to minimize any potential partner/audit claims.
• Granting the item storage in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse or other areas.
• Marking stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labelling equipment.
Permanent, local (non-expatriate), residential.
• Team player able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Professional experience with SAP SYSTEM.
• A significant knowledge of HSE issues related to operations requirements for material handling, transportation, warehouse and pipe yard.
• Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spread sheet, graphics etc.
• Degree in Materials related subject, Business Administration or similar discipline is preferred. Professional or institute based equivalent qualification, is also acceptable.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in receiving/storage supervision during which time has been gained a basic Knowledge of Logistic & Materials Management process.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.