Cameron, A Schlumberger Company, are currently seeking a Mechanical Fitter to join the Surface team at our Gateway facility in Cove, Aberdeen. This exciting opportunity is open to time served individuals with the relevant mechanical discipline. We are open to reviewing applications from those within the Oil and Gas Industry, as well as Ex-Forces.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Carry out the assembly/refurbishment of components to the requirements stipulated on the route sheets.
- Carry out pressure testing to the approved standards.
- Maintain and be responsible for the housekeeping of the work area.
- Responsible for ensuring all work is undertaken in a safe manner and in line with company health and safety guidelines/policies.
- Diligently attend any training course the company may set.
- Review of Planned hours against actual hours on route sheets and timely notification of variances.
- Carry out any other reasonable task as directed by your immediate Supervisor.
- Relevant mechanical fitting experience with transferable skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Associated HSE training, Manual Handling etc.
- Computer skills.
- Mechanical handling (LOLER)is desirable but not essential.
- Cameron Product knowledge would be a great benefit, but is not an essential for this role.
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering is advantageous, but candidates without this will also be considered.
- Competent in the operation of forklifts and cranes is preferred but not essential.