NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a large oil and gas midstream company is currently seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer
to be based in Calgary, AB
on a 6 month contract with possibility of extension. Individuals will need to be local to the area as no LOA is provided.
This position does involve occasional travel.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10-12 years of progressive experience
- Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) eligible for registration with APEGBC and APEGA
- Valid Driver's license
- PM or Engineering experience specifically within a mechanical, electrical or pipeline focus
- Experience in the energy/natural gas industry
- SAP Experience
- Specific experience with Brownfield projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation with the Project Management Institute
- Proven project management skills with experience in all aspects of the project life cycle
- Experience in natural gas gathering, processing and transmission
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.