Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $65 - $69 per hour, Benefits: Yes
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Skills and Experience
· 5-10 years of detailed Primavera project scheduling
· Understands Project planning principles, project controls, relationships and constraints with other functions and sites and activities
· Understands project delivery methodology
· Ability to analyse, optimize and provide insights to delivery risk or potential issues
· Experience/knowledge of Primavera and scheduling principles
· Familiar with the terminology in the wells organization in order to understand the overall business context
· Fluency in English
· Action oriented mindset; ambitious and high communication skills
· Consistent focus on simplification and efficiency
· Adaptability and flexibility for changing agendas and timelines; can produce rapid output
· Logical thinker able to focus activities around key components and respective linkages detail and quality focused approach and style
· Experience in Upstream, Drilling and Completions activity
· Understands GWO Business Planning Processes and connections to the Quarterly Plan Freeze process.
· Experience with GWO Primavera architecture and Regional Rig Scheduling processes
· Experience with Gulf of Mexico/Subsea Commissioning, flowline and jumper installation scheduling
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.