The Woodlands, Texas, United States
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
Skills: Landman, Lease Analyst, Legal
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: The Woodlands, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position could be located in Denver, CO or The Woodlands, TX based on the candidate and anticipated needs of the team, but the team is preferred to be located together in the Woodlands, TX. The company is seeking a Systems Lead within the Land Process & Technology Group who reports directly to the PTG Director and has a primary focus on system enhancements, functional support, and best practices
- Minimum of 8 years of successful oil and gas land system experience required
- Extensive Quorum Division Order (QDO) software experience
- Experience working in a support environment with proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated capability of driving continuous improvement
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity and willingness to learn new skills, and keeping current with the fast-changing information technology world
- Large-scale systems support, including familiarity with monitoring, logging, and ticketing tools
- Working knowledge of oil and gas land operations
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with both technical and business functions
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills with accuracy and attention to details
- Self-discipline and strong work ethic
- Proficient with MS Office software applications
- Drive system best practices across the Land organization
- Align with IT on Land support processes
- Provide Quorum Division Order subject matter expertise to the Land teams
- Provide support to Land for functional use of systems (Quorum and others)
- Escalate support inquiries to IT or others as necessary
- Manage and prioritize system enhancement requests
- Proactively identify new technology solutions to meet business needs
- Provide input to Quorum upgrade decisions
- Conduct / coordinate UAT for Quorum enhancements and upgrades
- Provide / coordinate system training
Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Land, Business, Technology or other relevant degree required.
This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 30%.
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule.
Anadarko does not offer sponsorship of employment-based non-immigrant visa petitions for this role
Equal Employment Opportunity
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in recruiting, hiring, developing, compensating and promoting applicants and / or employees. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected categories. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for employee's and applicant's disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following 'Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law'
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with headquarters in The Woodlands, Texas. Our diverse portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Each day, our 4,500 employees worldwide are focused on living our core values of integrity and trust, servant leadership, commercial focus, people and passion and open communication in all we do. We are committed to our mission of delivering a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
We want a diverse set of individuals who share our values and place priority on safety and environmental protection to help us achieve our mission. We’re planning for the future and looking for exceptional people to be part of it. If our values and mission excite and interest you, we want to hear from you! Learn more at www.anadarko.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/anadarkopetroleumcorporation
Visit our channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/AnadarkoTV
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/anadarko-petroleum-corporation
Anadarko is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.