Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kenedy, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Priority 1 - Immediate need
Filed Project Lead - Facilities
Serve as project lead for surface facility projects.
Lead completion of project scopes, cost estimates, schedules material procurement, and construction.
Interface with and direct contractors/ company personnel where necessary for facility designs.
Proactively seek input from all project stakeholders to ensure projects address needs and concerns. (ex. Asset team, operations, maintenance, EHS compliance, etc.)
Ensure projects meet all applicable industry and company standards, as well as safety and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Provide and complete facility designs, cost estimates, materials management, and expenditure projections for assigned projects
- Work closely with other Facilities Engineers, Business Partner design engineers, Construction Representatives and Construction Business Partners during the scoping, evaluation, design and construction phases of the project.
- Collaborate with plant and field operations on field optimization or development opportunities.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and support / embrace change.
- Prefer 5-7 years of facilities field experience in oil & gas industry.
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for a Field Project Lead in Kenedy, TX. This will be an independent contractor role.
Responsibilities may include:
- Provides onsite oversight and coordination of the work activities, including but not limited to: facility construction, pipeline construction, location & road construction, compressor installation, down hole well completions, recompletions, remedial, high pressure well recompletions, well workover operations, maintenance, I&E, commissioning, repair & upgrade of existing facilities and pipeline repair in an assigned geographical area
- Ensures work is performed in compliance with Company's safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements
- Coordinates with Projects, Engineering, Operations, Planning and Scheduling, and vendors to achieve established objectives and minimizes interruptions to operations
- Tracks daily progress on jobs and daily costs, reviews and approves field tickets invoices and verifies billing information, expenditures and cost-control on assigned projects
- Completes all required documentation and reporting activities
- Oversees the materials receiving, acceptance and installation at the site
- Typically, 10+ years of experience
- Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff
- Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support
- Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives
- Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Valid Driver's License
- 10+ years of field operations experience in the oil/gas industry
- Ability/willingness to travel
- Project Management Experience
- Able to read P&IDs, ISOs, Plot Plans, etc.
- 15+ years direct maintenance experience
- Extensive working knowledge of field operations, construction operations
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, Word, Access, Excel, etc.
- Strong leadership, mentoring, team-building, and people development skills
#RZ #ZR #WOOD14
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Diversity Statement (EEO) Spanish
Somos una empresa comprometida con la igualdad de oportunidades que reconoce el valor de la diversidad de las personas. Todas las personas que cumplan con los requisitos profesionales de las ofertas serán evaluados para el puesto en base a un criterio objetivo, sin tener en cuenta, entre otras: la raza, color, edad, religión, género, nacionalidad, discapacidad, orientación sexual, identidad de género, estatus de veterano protegido, o cualquier otra característica contemplada en la legislación aplicable vigente.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.