Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor, Pipe Inspection / NDT, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
This role provides our clients with technical support to reduce "Non-productive Time" and maintain Quality throughout their job execution cycle. The focus is on Process Assurance, Equipment Testing and Product Control. Critical areas of subject matter expertise include use of international standards, maintaining current knowledge in NDT methodologies and Quality Management Theory. The role's responsibilities include knowledge in the interconnection of quality and health and safety and the willingness to assist the Drilling & Completion Team in meeting all their operational requirements.
Job Description: Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Implementation of Inspection Programs and Standards
- Third party monitoring of inspection companies
- Producing the necessary reports covering your word activities
- Knowledge for the release of equipment
- Monitoring of equipment assembly and disassembly
- Witnessing of pressure testing, etc. as per customer requirements
- Working in accordance with the Companies Procedures and Quality System
- Implementing the Company's inspections standards NS-1 and NS-2 along with clients other standards such as DS-1 and API where applicable
- Knowledge and understanding of the different specifications
- Drillstring Failure Prevention
- Drillstring Equipment Technical Procurement
- Drillstring Equipment Pre-load Audits
- Auditing and Equipment Qualification, etc.
- Auditing of machine shops, supply companies and pre-load out equipment verification checks in accordance with Fearnley Procter Inspection Levels and checklists