Skills: Marketing, Sales
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas Operator, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator in Calgary, AB. This will be a 12 month contract role starting ASAP with strong possibility of extension or conversion to staff.
The shift will be 5 days on/ 2 days off (Mon-Fri) 8 hours per day, regular day hours.
The individuals MUST be local to the Calgary area as no LOA or camp is available.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for execution of the Marketing and Advertising campaigns in support of driving downloads and usage of the an app, including: working with the agency to coordinate all marketing activities, ensuring all tactics are delivered on time internally and externally to hit key campaign dates, providing reporting on results of the communications, providing weekly updates on campaign activity and working with the Communications and Training departments on dealer and front line staff engagement.
The role will require significant collaboration with internal stakeholders and agencies.
- Execution of app marketing campaigns, including coordination with the agency, providing updates, monitoring and reporting results and preparing presentations
- Manage mobile app offers - setup, advanced targeting and personalization, and data analysis to provide actionable insights
- Collaborate on development and testing of customer emails, including advising on best practices and deliverability
- Invoice and purchase order management of all digital marketing budget activities
- Monitor, manage and optimize local presence listings for retail locations
- University degree
- 3-5 years' experience in developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns in a retail environment
- 3-5 years' experience in digital media measurement and optimization
- 3-5 years' experience with campaign automation tools such as Watson Campaign Automation
- Excellent ability to understand and use web analytics to drive business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superior attention to detail
- Creative approach to problem-solving, strong planning skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent understanding of current and emerging trends in digital, social media and data science
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and data visualization tools with the ability to present results in a clear manner
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with a demonstrated ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Passion to see projects through from inception to completion and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Business degree with a specialization in Marketing. Further specialization in digital marketing is an asset
- Degree, diploma or certificate in data science
- 3-5 years' digital media experience in business to consumer and business to business
- 3-5 years' experience in data science, data analytics
- 3-5 years agency roles serving clients digital and social media needs
- Ability to do graphic design and photoshop work
- Writing and translating French
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.