Skills: Slickline, Wireline
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primary Purpose of Job
The primary purpose of the job is to prepare wireline (slickline) intervention programs for wells in the Dukhan field and thereafter supervise the execution of the program to ensure the operations are performed in accordance with QP requirements. Additional responsibilities include assisting with the preparation of tender documents for the slickline service contract, providing input to wireline section's budget and writing operational procedures.
• BSc (3- 4 year) degree from an accredited University is preferred, although in exceptional cases a lower level of education can be accepted with a strong record of success in a similar role.
Experience & Skills
• At least 10 years experience in the supervision of wireline activities
• Experience with H2S operations.
• Fluent in English (demonstrated verbal and written skills)
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Commitment and passion for managing HSE.
• Ability to make operational decisions based on analytical problem solving.
• Must be conversant with various oil industry norms / specifications like API standards on equipment and the practices.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.