Skills: Project Management, Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Role / Mission :
Ensure the execution of the head office activities concerning pre- commissioning, commissioning. start up, test run and handing over of the plant to the Client according to contractual requirements and project objectives in terms of safety, quality. budget and schedule
Manage site activities such as commissioning and start up. Ensure compliance of the activities for which is responsible with the established process and HSE requirements, while respecting the relative time and cost targets
- Ensure the management of commissioning and start up preparation home office activities, coordinating with all project disciplines as needed
- Review contractual documentation. Identify the project requirements and constraints and participates to Risk and Opportunity sessions
- Take part in project planning and scheduling. Prepare and keep up-to-date the pre-commissioning, commissioning. start up and test run execution plans, procedures and integrated schedule, including the mobilization of personnel end the temporary logistic required to comply with the project scope of work
- Define commissioning Systems and hand over priorities
- Ensure the respect of the budget during the home office activity. as well as at site. Elaborate tools end method of control. Ensure the Issue of work progress reports for the part for he is responsible for. Ensure the verification of the KPI during the entire Project activity
- Take part in the project meetings and review meetings to make sure that the commissioning requirements have been duly complied with
- Review the test run (performance test) procedures and operating manuals prepared by the project process leaders.
- Participate to HAZOP reviews where deemed necessary. Review the 3D Model for compliance with the pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up requirements and for accessibility and operability
- Review end I or define the Licensors / Vendors schedule end assignment. concerning the pro-commissioning, commissioning, start up and test run activities
- Define and review the commissioning toots, temporary equipment. specialized subcontracts. space parts, first fills end consumables. Liaise with Procurement for all commercial aspects
- Ensure, at site. the management of commissioning and start up activities, coordinating the activities carded out by Saipem, Contractors. Suppliers and third parties, availing with the assistance of Construction Manager, if deemed necessary
- Ensure the mobilization of manpower and resources of all natures and sources. and allocate such resources to the commissioning and completion teams
- Assist the Construction Manager in the phases of completion or construction and pre-commissioning. Coordinate the handover to Commissioning in accordance with the priorities
- Support the HSE Manager for the aspects falling within his area of responsibility and for the preparation of the general HSE Plan. Promote and ensure the application of the HSE Manual for the activities falling into his sphere of responsibility. Approve work permits In Commissioning Controlled Areas
- Organize, jointly with the HSE Manager, the pre start up Safety reviews
- Organize and preforms the contractual test runs
- Assist the Site Manager In the plant hand over activities
- Ensure the transfer of the Lesson Learned to the home of0ce
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: