Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, HR - Trainer / Instructor
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Provide administrative support to department assigned.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Prepare presentation materials in a variety of forms and formats.
- Schedule meetings, organize calendar events and establish travel arrangements, including preparation of Travel Itineraries.
- Basic clerical duties such as filing, typing and answering the phone.
- Maintains file room for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Assist HR Business Partner with admin of HR department
- Maintain the Training Matrix and arrange all training courses as requested
- Distribute incoming mail.
- Responsible for coordinating all visitors and conducting HSE visitor induction.
- Coordinate all incoming calls.
- Arrange all meeting lunches.
- Coordinate and manage all meeting room bookings.
- Coordinate all travel plans for employees and managers with travel provider when required.
- Assist various departments with administration tasks as and when required
- Exhibit friendly, positive and team-like behaviour.
- Follow all Company policy and procedures.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Position Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Previous experience in similar role
* Must be capable of working in a team environment.
* Must be a detail oriented, self-starter and able to work with little supervision while maintaining goals/tasks.
* Should have strong PC skills to include all MS Office products.
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and vendors.
* Must be able to present self in a professional manner through interaction and communication.
* Must possess sound reasoning skills and have the ability to follow directions.
* Ensure that personal behaviors and work practices are in line with Company safety standards.
* Responsible for safety of self and others in the vicinity to include, but not limited to, employees, vendors and guests.
* Provide visible leadership engagement, be aware of housekeeping and take additional safety precautions to ensure no one is put at risk.
* Do not take short cuts or unnecessary risks and actively work with others to ensure they take due care and do not put themselves or others at risk.
* Ensure all incidents are reported and appropriately investigated in accordance with Company procedure.
* As needed, seek advice from HSE representative.
Parker Drilling is a global drilling company providing drilling services, project management and rental tools to the energy industry. Parker’s primary business segment is drilling services with 38 rigs in international locations and 19 rigs in the United States Gulf of Mexico.
The Company’s international rig fleet consists of barge rigs and related operations in the Caspian Sea, Nigeria and Mexico, as well as land rigs and related operations in a total of 15 countries. Parker’s U.S. rig fleet operates in the transition zone of the Gulf of Mexico.
Founded in 1934, the Company moved it headquarters to Houston, Texas from Tulsa, Oklahoma in September 2001. Customers include major, independent and national oil and gas companies. Quail Tools has four U.S. locations where it is a leading provider of specialized rental equipment for drilling and workover operations. Office and yard locations include New Iberia, Louisiana; Victoria and Odessa, Texas; and Evanston, Wyoming.