Skills: Refinery Specialist
Other Skills: Commissioning Superintendent
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Role / Mission :
Superintend site activitles such as commissioning and start up. Ensure compilance of the activities for which he is responsible with the established process and HSE requirements. while respecting the relative time
- Review contractual documentation
- Verify that the pre- commissioning, commissioning and start up requirements are accounted for into engineering documents
- Take part in project planning and scheduling. Prepare and keep up-to-date the pre- commissioning, commissioning, stan up and test run execution plans (including the mobilization or personnel)
- Review and acknowledge the pre-commissioning. commissioning start up and handing over procedures already prepared and falling within his sphere of responsibility. Supervise the preparation of additional procedures as needed
- Review the Licensors / Vendors schedule and assignment, concerning the pre- commissioning, commissioning, start up and test run activities
- Supervise the preparation of the Integrated pre- commissioning, commissioning. start up end test run Schedule. For these activities, define the specific temporary logistic required to comply with the project scope or work. Elaborate tools end method of control
- Support the HSE Manager for the aspects falling within his area of responsibility and for the preparation or the general HSE Plan
- Promote and ensure the application of the HSE Manual for the activities falling with his sphere of responsibility
- Ensure the issue of work progress reports for the part he is responsible for
- Ensure, at site. the management of commissioning and start up activities, coordinating the activities carried out by Seipem, Contractors, Suppliers, end third parties. availing with the assistance of Commissioning Manager
- Run utility equipment es needed for Commissioning purpose
- Assist the Commissioning Manager in the plant hand over activities
- Monitor the use and availability of commissioning spare pads and consumables
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: