Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support, Project Controls
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
WorleyParsons are currently looking to recruit 2 x Offshore Timekeepers for an initial duration of up to 6 months.
Experienced Offshore Timekeeping and Project Controls administrator required to support delivery of complex offshore CAPEX / OPEX construction and maintenance campaign. Candidate will preferably have recent project experience in a similar role on offshore installations. Ideally, candidate will have a working knowledge of associated systems and procedures.
- Maintain timely / accurate daily input of hours into Time-writing system (against appropriate Jobcards) ensuring workforce are paid on time and project progress is kept up to date.
- Act as single point of contact for project personnel to deal with ad-hoc queries at source and minimise associated on/offshore intervention requirements.
- Manage onshore expectations in terms of accuracy of data entry to support delivery of client reporting requirements
- Support offshore supervision collation of timesheet information for offshore workforce.
- Interrogate timesheet content to ensure accuracy in line with project-specific Job-carding.
- Facilitate accuracy of client cost allocation to enable pass-through to corresponding WBS codes.
- Responsible for accuracy / auditability of project data to enable meaningful interrogation in support of key internal / external reporting requirements.
- Manage time-writing database according to project-specific requirements.
- Creation of new-start information in time-writing system and ensure accuracy of trade descriptions assigned at all times.
- Input onshore working hours for Offshore labour personnel.
- Maintain records of Offshore Vendor visitors.
- Interface between multiple project functions: HR, Logistics, Commercial, Project Controls.
- Single point of contact for offshore personnel in relation to Payroll queries, holiday requests etc to deal with issues at source and minimise additional on/offshore intervention.
- Coordinate communications between onshore management functions and offshore personnel.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Logistics support (flight changes, bumps, compassionate requirements, holiday requests etc).
- Point of contact / conduit between onshore support functions and offshore supervision.
- Ad-hoc requirements as dictated by project-specific activities.
- Must have recent experience in a similar offshore role (preferably on a project of a similar size / nature).
- Must demonstrate capability to deliver objectives as detailed above.
- Prefer to have Bosiet / Medical Certs but not always essential.