Skills: Technical Manager
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of IT Technical Analyst located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through February 26, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Stand
- Provide application support in general requests, platform and configuration (L3 support) for data management and digital strategy platforms (Master Data Management)
- Develop interfaces and integrations for ingestion of data and access by data stewards
- Collaborate with other ILM team members, business partners and other IT groups in the organization.
- Maintain, implement, configure, secure the platforms as required.
- Ensure performance and conduct complex troubleshooting.
- Coordinate production deployment activities.
- Ensure company policies, standards and IP controls are maintained by performing and completing all required compliance requirements for the application.
- Develop and maintain documentation and training materials for both internal team use and Chevron-wide knowledge sharing purposes.
- Participate in the execution of Incident Management, Change Management, Release Management Problem Management (RCA) Processes.
- 4+ years of experience in IT support teams providing support for IT applications, Windows server or infrastructure related technologies
- Good ITSM processes understanding (Incident & Change Management) with strong analytic skills with ITIL framework.
- Experience on installations, upgrades and migrations on IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and/or windows (on premise) application platforms.
- Experienced in master data domains
- Strong analytic skills
- Good communication and coordination skills
It will be highly valuable to have skills in 1 or more of the below competencies:
- ITIL Foundations v3 certified
- Batch processing and automation
- ControlPoint and/or Content Manager Administration
- Informatica Administration
- Experience in code development preferably C#, .Net)
- PowerShell scripting
- Programming Languages (e.g. .NET and Java)
- SQL Language
- JAVA scripting/JQuery
- DevOps methodology
- Master Data Management tool
- Integration / orchestration with tools (e.g. Dell Boomi, system center orchestrator, Jenkins)
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.