Skills: Facilities Management, Project Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Qatar
This is a permanent and residential position based in the NOC Head Office in Doha.
Scope of Work
This role is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the development of the GS Centre of Excellence, driving performance to ensure that GS achieves its Strategic Objective as set out below:
To create a trusted sources of information, Data and tools are performed.
to support GS leadership with best practices and develop services promoting operational excellence and focused customer relation and care as well as compliance with stakeholders such as C&P,HSE and finance.
To establish the Roadmap of GS centre of excellence and the mission and vision as well as setting the foundation of Center of excellence
Leading the development and the operation of od GS centre of excellence .
To develop GS services by outlining process and defining guidelines.
Imitative owner in My save program (2 years program) including Build the cost optimization plan through:
Attend training sessions on project methodologies and tools
Formalize the initiatives
- Propose a precise and justified quantification of impacts and validate it with the Champion and Finance
- Define the detailed action plan of each initiative: elementary actions, key dates, financial and operating impacts
- Capture all these elements in the project tracking tool
Suggest proactively new initiatives to enrich plan and discuss them with the Champion.
Implement the action plan through:
- Perform or coordinate the actions identified in the action plan (i.e. the roadmap)
- Measure the financial impacts or operational actions, monitoring advancement of defined plan
- Update the tracking tool according to the progress accomplished
- Communicate proactively to the Champion on every delay, risk of delay or reduction of the impact from the plan
- Propose corrective solutions and actions whenever possible
Manage and facilitate GS projects according to recognized international project management methodologies under the sponsorship of GS leadership
Support GS Management by providing visibility and transparency on department performance in a structured manner through the use of Business Planning and Analytics tools, such as dashboards, reports and operating rhythm
- Education/ certification: Bachelor of Business Administration - PM methodology certification or PRINCE2 or equivalent certification .
- Experience: 3-5 years' experience.
- Knowledge and technical skills:
- IT literate (MS Office)
- PRINCE2 or other PM methodology certification or equivalent certification .
- Experience of leading a team to achieve a successful outcome
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- High communication skills & languages (English and Arabic)
- Recognizing and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills.