Skills: Control Room Operations
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Tioga, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking a Control Room Operator for a prominent E&P based company in Tioga, ND. A global Operator, our client specializes in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
The Control Room Operator will be responsible for:
- Performing equipment surveillance, autonomous maintenance, and first-level response.
- Operating equipment and understanding process controls & flow (start up, shut down).
- Communicating work activities accurately in the system (shift changes, log books, daily email reporting).
- Clearly communicating and working with Operations to comply with applicable policies and procedures.
- Complying with all Client Rules and guidance (energy isolation, land transportation, EHS).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in operating high pressure and high temperature petroleum hydro processing pilot plants
- Working experience in handling petroleum residues and other petroleum products
- Good knowledge about computer controlled operation of pilot units
- Hands on experience for the maintenance of various mechanical equipment such as pumps, compressors and valves
- Good interpersonal relationship to work in a team
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/