Skills: Bookkeeper, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Part time as needed receptionist at Tidwell front desk.
- Keep all Cost centers, WBS, Afe's, capital codes in a spreadsheet and update regularly
- Maintain a quick view source of all CC, WBS for the Permian Operations - similar to the workbook that Cami Enney maintains for all the disciplines in the Bakken field
- Assist as with Monthly Accruals.
- Production Operations support
- Consolidate and facilitate with associated support groups on any identified gaps related to RO, CC and WBS requests from Operations
- Will contact vendor list and provide new coding during the flowback handovers for Production supervisors
- Other Production Supervisor vendor support
- when vendors show up at office about concerns related to codes, general Operations instructions etc. (not for cold calls)
- Vendor representatives, which may include, billing clerks may also reach out for concerns relating to approved ID/RO/CC/WBS to be used
- If commercial or business systems related refer to GSC representative or AP representative - examples below
- Vendor training
- Open invoice issues
- Pricing or Contract concerns
- If invoicing issue- vendor hotline
- If identified, notify GSC, AP and/or F&A of an training gaps for all Production personnel in Carlsbad related to Commercial activities, invoicing and Accruals processes
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous experience preferred
Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) is an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company based in Houston, Texas. With a material position in four of the best oil-rich U.S. resource plays in different stages of development, we offer a variety of career opportunities, whether you're a recent college graduate or an experienced professional. You'll have the tools to develop and refine the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
Marathon Oil Company will take the necessary action to ensure that applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or other protected status under applicable employment law.
If you are a current Marathon employee please use the ERP website to submit referrals.
Posting Notes: || Carlsbad || NM || United States (US) || Not Applicable; SF:DI; SF:GH; SF:LI; SF:MN; SF:RZ || Field and Drilling Operations || Not Applicable || || 29813 ||
Marathon Oil – Where You Can Make A Difference
Marathon Oil became an independent E&P company on July 1, 2011. Based in Houston, we're focused on the most significant oil-rich resource plays in the U.S. -- the Eagle Ford in Texas, Permian in New Mexico, STACK and SCOOP in Oklahoma, and the Bakken in North Dakota. We also have international operations in Europe and Africa. While we feel like a start-up in many ways, our roots go back 130 years to our company's formation in 1887. Our stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol MRO.
We’re on a transformative path, with a variety of exceptional opportunities for people who are up to the challenge. If that’s you – if you’re seeking a challenge and ready to make a difference – you could be the right fit to help drive our future. Our U.S. exploration and development assets offer energy professionals exposure to projects from early-stage evaluation through production. Our producing international assets provide a broader perspective on the world’s energy challenges.
We have more than just opportunity to offer. We’re invested in equipping our people for an entire career – from advancing technical skills through to developing the leadership behaviors and skills that will take our business forward. Our competitive compensation and benefits package goes beyond the basics to include a wellness program, self-funded (with company match) and company-funded retirement plans, flexible hours in some positions and tuition reimbursement. Grow your career with us.
Marathon Oil is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.