Skills: Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Core Job Functions: List the most important, most frequent and most difficult tasks to be performed by this position that best represent its scope.
1) Deliver Safe Operations in an environment with increasing complexity
2) Provide leadership, and drive performance
3) Manage continuously demanding Compliance and Integrity requirements
4) Maintain commercial development
5) Management of external Stakeholder relationship
6) Responsible for developing and contributing toward commercial awareness
7) Acting as Coach and Leader within the country team
Core Competencies: Provide the essential qualifications and attributes (skills, experience, education, certifications etc.) necessary to perform this job.
• 7 to 10 years of management experience in oil and gas terminals business.
• Must have strong communications, leadership, interpersonal and negotiations skills and ability to relates well across the organization.
• Managing large scale construction projects.
Significant Factors: Identify important factors relevant to this position such as the ability to work under pressure, managerial and project management skills, ability to communicate effectively, ability to work collaboratively and gain consensus, build high performance teams, exceptional technical skills, budget responsibilities, travel requirements, interpersonal skills, etc.
• Intermediate to advance computer skills required in Microsoft Office.
• Intermediate to advanced math skills.
• Ability to read, interpret and train others in documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions.
• Previous project management involving construction of capital projects.
• Successful completion of drug screening and background checks.
• Ability to work overtime, work abnormal shifts, fill in for others, and work in emergency situations.
• Possess a valid driver's license.
• Attend fire training.