Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, Welding
Other Skills: CWI / Certified Welding Inspector
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Vancouver, Washington, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Candidate will be responsible for:
In-process inspection and witness testing of equipment in which qualification has been demonstrated
Reporting results of inspections and tests witnessed or monitored
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Knowledge and enforcement of Intertek's and site-specific Safety requirements.
• Experience in Quality Control Inspections and tests, including Nondestructive Testing Techniques, Mechanical Testing, Dimensional Inspection, and Pressure Testing
• 5+ years of 3rd party vendor inspection (shop preferred)
PREFERRED CERTIFICATION AREAS
• API 510, 570, 653, SI
• Journeyman License
• NACE level I, II or III
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Capable of performing inspections and reviewing testing for conformance to Client specifications, Industry Standards, and approved procedures and reporting of results.
• Capable of reviewing material test reports to conformance of applicable codes and standards. Basic knowledge of Material Properties.
• Capable of performing the follow-up of dispositions and corrective actions related to non-conformances
Intertek offers a culture where motivated, customer-oriented contractors can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
We are looking for Certified Welding Inspectors with Tank and Vessel Fabrication Expirience that reside in Washington or Oregon State.
Job Locations: Multiple Vendor Shop inspections along the I-5 Corridor from Arlington WA down to Corvallis OR.
Project is to start ASAP and run through June 2019 on a weekly to Bi-weekly / as needed basis.
Intertek is one of the largest and most respected specialized staffing and outsourcing agencies operating in the engineering and technical services marketplace. Working closely with its clients, Intertek has played a critical role in staffing some of the most notable projects to have been designed, engineered, constructed and commissioned on all major continents.
Intertek’s competitive advantage lies in its unique ability to provide highly qualified personnel that clearly meet the client’s needs, expectations and site placement requirements. This is accomplished through a network of dedicated, proactive and strategic recruitment centers established in multiple geographic regions providing an impressive ability to identify, screen, hire and deploy not only expatriate resources but also local and regional expertise. This proficiency is not easily found in today's marketplace, thus positioning Intertek to contribute significant value to the client's local labor content and sustainable development initiatives.