Job Title - Pipeline Engineer
Location - Denver, CO
Employee Type - Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas industry. Our client is a major player in the EPC field, specifically within Midstream and Upstream industry. The client has a permanent opportunity for a Pipeline Engineer to be based in Denver, CO.
A Pipeline Engineer is responsible for design engineering calculations, studies, and detailed design. The Pipeline Engineer will oversee selection of correct materials for pipeline installation and maintain knowledgeable with piping (codes, components, design/layout). A Pipeline Engineer is expected to handle routine job functions with little technical assistance.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Experience with Onshore Upstream and Midstream NG, Water Pipelines, and Facilities
- Pipeline project schedules and cost estimating experience
- Experience with design of Meter/Regulation Stations, MLVs, Launchers/Receivers, HDD's
- Familiar with Alignment Sheets, Hydro Test Drawings, Pipeline Schematics, and Permit Drawings
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a major player in the EPC industry. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package including matching 401K, PTO, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, and more.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.