Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Wyoming, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Assignment Scope: Key Accountabilities
• Provides instrumentation and controls engineering support to all phases of project design, execution, installation, commissioning and operation.
• Maintains and applies company instrumentation design criteria and specifications as well as industry recognized standards.
• Reviews Engineering drawings and instructions to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
• Develops and executes test plans for instrumentation installation, document calibrations, system configurations, and data acquisition equipment.
• Troubleshoots and diagnoses instrumentation related issues including electrical, mechanical, and computer controlled systems.
• Assists in factory acceptance testing and field inspections.
• Supports supply chain in instrumentation systems and equipment procurement activities.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Senior level, typically 7-10 years of experience.
• Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
• Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
• Influences others to achieve objectives.
• Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
This position is on a rotating 2 on/2 off schedule working 12 hour days.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.