Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aksay, West Kazakhstan Province, Kazakhstan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Project Engineer for our activities in Kazakhstan to provide support in planning and implementation of projects.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Develop and implement plans for safe engineering design, commissioning and state acceptance of the project activities in line with KPO policy.
• Arrange communication and contacts with OEM manufacturers and service providers in terms if upgrade and project implementation, GTPP operation, supply of materials and spare parts etc.
• Support in planning and implementation of projects as well as on project execution plans and coordination of project activities in order to achieve objectives set for reliable and trouble-free operation on the GTPP.
• Develop design solutions for upgrade id the GTPP equipment and control systems in order to increase operational efficiency of the turbines and generators as well as improve operational and maintenance performance of GTPP etc.
• Coordinate design progress of project's areas, monitor construction and commissioning progress at GTPP as well as cost estimation.
Temporary, International, rotational 28/28
• Knowledge of the principles of generation and energy conversion equipment and troubleshooting;
• Knowledge of technological characteristics of the production and distribution of electric energy etc.
• Higher education in the relevant specialty (university degree)
• Extensive experience as project engineer.