Skills: Drilling Engineering
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
NES Global Talent are currently looking for a Completions Engineer, for one of our operator clients in Aberdeen. Within this onshore role, you will be responsible for delivery of well designs, planning and programmes that meet business objectives, along with supporting operations offshore. The contract will run for an initial 9 months onshore in Aberdeen, and candidates must hold a minimum of a Masters degree to be considered.
- Responsible for delivery of completion engineering design and planning activities.
- Perform Right-Scoping to identify the optimal well design to meet life of well requirements.
- Develop project FM and well AFE cost estimates.
- Conduct offset and benchmarking analysis for completion execution.
- Develop Completion Design for single and multi-well construction projects.
- Write completion execution programmes.
- Responsible for Completions operational support.
- QA/QC daily deports
- Support operational execution through development of site work instructions.
- Responsible for delivery of post-well close-out activities.
- Capture well learning for continuous improvement.
- Capture all pertinent performance data for reporting.
- Produce End of Well Reports.
- Applies judgement in application of Practices and Guidance to identify issues where deviations or dispensations may be required, develops and recommends risk mitigation plans and any required Management of Change documentation.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.