Skills: Process Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aksay, West Kazakhstan Province, Kazakhstan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Process Engineer for our activities in Kazakhstan to provide support and expertise to the department.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Identify applicable engineering procedures and practices.
• To define process requirements when performing feasibility and technical analysis in order to technically evaluate the analysed opportunities of assets enhancement.
• Perform investigation, equipment surveys, feasibility studies, calculations, simulations, conceptual design, production of drawings, engineering reports and scopes of work, cost estimation, equipment and material specification and procurement.
• Supervise, control and comment the process engineering work assigned to external design institutes and engineering companies maintain the progress and qualities of his work etc.
• Provide process engineering design support throughout project design stages including development of process engineering scope and design to sufficient definition to meet cost estimate accuracy targets and support economics workflow.
• Assist field engineering superintendent in the review and selection of appropriate process systems, configurations and technologies, and the preparation and review of process guarantees and process liabilities. Support and contribute to the project value
Fixed Term, International, rotational 28/28
• Working level of ROK/FSU codes and practices.
• Process engineering in production facilities/development engineering environment, with experience in onshore and offshore O&G production and processing facilities.
• Experience of a client/operator environment and knowledge of the safety, environmental and operational aspects of their work.
• Breadth and depth of process engineering needed to enable quality control of contractor technical work, ensuring appropriate techniques and standards etc.
• Higher education (University degree or higher) in the relevant specialty
• Extensive experience in the process engineer position.