Skills: Facilities Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Aksay, West Kazakhstan Province, Kazakhstan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Facilities Engineer for our activities in Kazakhstan Ensure facilities and piping design services as part of the field facilities modification team activities complying with technical integrity and HSE values.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Perform investigations, surveys, feasibility studies, calculations, simulations conceptual design, production of drawings, engineering reports and scope of works, cost estimation, equipment and material specifications and procurement.
• Interface with services contractor, review, validate and accept their works and deliverables etc.
• Coordinate the facilities/piping design team to comply with specifications and requirements etc.
• Plan and coordinate the design group activities to ensure that the tasks are completed to schedule in accordance with state standards and with support from the other departments.
Fixed Term, International, rotational 28/28
• Onshore O&G upstream facilities.
• O&G field development experience
• Fluent communicational skills in technical English.
• Project planning and scheduling experience.
• Experience with gas condensate systems.
• Experience detailing mechanical and process design in complex projects.
• Higher education (University degree or higher) in relevant specialty.
• Extensive experience in the position of Facilities Engineer