Skills: Design Engineer, PDMS / PDS, Piping Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Lucrative Rates
Location: Akershus, Norway
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Senior Piping Designer
A leading oil and gas EPC client is currently looking for a Senior Piping designer working in one of their project office in Oslo.
- General layout and piping layout experience using PDMS and Aveva Everything 3D (E3D) and Draft modelling tool.
- Perform modelling, drafting and extraction activities.
- Strong focus on material handling aspects, access/maintenance and working environment in physical layout and piping design.
- Perform independent piping and layout studies.
- Cooperative working attitude, flexibility in tasks and able to present subjects/tasks in design reviews.
- Min 10-15 years EPC new build experience.
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking advice/share experience in design processes.
- Layout and design based on NorSok knowledge
- Experienced in Greenfield projects.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
- Working for an international EPC
- Great location
- Oil and Gas project
- Ongoing contract 2 years +
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.